Vitamin IVs and Hydration IVs are a great way to replenish vital nutrients and vitamins and are a common therapy for those wanting to optimize their immune system, lower their cholesterol, detoxify, or simply feel and look more young and vibrant. It can also help with the nutritional recovery of those who were recently sick or injured. Balanced Medical Solutions in Hayward, California, offers a variety of different IV Therapies, including Vitamin Drip Therapies, Hydration IV’s, and PlaqueX® and their medical team can customize IV’s to the particular needs of each patient.
What is IV Therapy?
IV Therapy is a general name given to different protocols that include IV’s to help resolve certain symptoms or for general health optimization. There are many different therapies that are delivered intravenously at Balanced Medical Solutions, such as Vitamin Drip IVs, Hydration IVs, Regenerative IVs, etc. The IVs contain a combination of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and/or other ingredients that provide many benefits to the human body. Although more and more celebrities confess to certain IV Therapies being one of their “secrets” to anti-aging and vitality, it is important to note that an optimal IV Therapy Plan is not the same for everyone. Which intravenous drips are best for you and how often you should receive treatment depends on your personal medical profile, your goals, and your desired outcomes. A personalized IV Therapy Plan may mean having only a few sessions to help recovery from a recent illness or to bring down cholesterol levels, while others could benefit from a weekly or monthly IV as part of an optimization or anti-aging routine.
What are IV Therapies meant to help with?
- Anti-Aging: Certain IV Therapies can soften and improve lines and wrinkles and help patients feel younger and have more vitality.
- Decalcification: Certain IV Therapies can decalcify the body, helping avoid problems like kidney stones.
- High Cholesterol: Certain IV Therapies, such as PlaqueX®, can dissolve arterial plaque, helping with atherosclerosis and reduction of HDL levels.
- Removal of Toxins: Certain IV Therapies can clean toxic metals, such as lead, from the blood.
- Nutritional Support: Certain IV Therapies can help boost the health of those who are undernourished due to recent illness or surgery.
- Rehydration: Those who have suffered from dehydration can benefit from a quick Rehydration IV to restore important electrolytes and vitamins.
- Immune System Optimization: Certain IV Therapies, like Plenish or Myer’s Cocktail, can help proactive individuals optimize their immune system and their internal fitness for more longevity, energy, and vitality.
What are the IV Therapies available at Balanced Medical Solutions?
- EDTA IV helps clean toxic metals, such as lead, from the blood.
- NAD IV or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a naturally occurring co-enzyme of niacin that helps cells in our bodies produce energy and can assist with brain function, DNA repair, and repair signals between molecules for cellular communication.
- PlaqueX® is a formula that can be used to remove fatty and hardened plaque from blood vessels and for general anti-aging purposes to extend an individual’s life span. It has applications in liver and kidney disease, protecting the stomach lining from NSAID damage and in Psoriasis patients.
- Vitamin Drips consisting of essential vitamins and nutrients in a customized formula for each individual patient’s needs.
- Super B Complex can boost metabolism and provide immune system optimization.
- Vitamin C Drip (ascorbic acid with glutathione) has the ability to act as an antioxidant and can help provide immune system optimization.
- Myers Cocktail can help patients recover faster from the flu, jet lag, an upset stomach, hangovers, and fatigue.
- Rehydration Therapy can help those convalescing from an illness or surgery and can replenish the body of patient’s suffering from a hangover.
What can I expect from an IV Therapy consultation?
Patients can expect comprehensive care from the team of Balanced Medical Solutions, and for only $99 (promo price), you will receive an IV Therapy Evaluation with a medical specialist, which includes dozens of blood tests to better understand the underlying causes of your symptoms and your medical profile. Labs will include hormone tests and other screens for conditions that may be causing your condition. Based on this evaluation, our team will determine if our IV Therapies are a good fit for you and if they are, a personalized recommended IV Therapy Plan will be created for you.
When you start an IV Therapy with us, all follow-up office visits are free of charge The practice also offers very competitive rates on all its IV Therapies to make these beneficial therapies as accessible as possible to everyone in our community.
To get started right away, book an evaluation with labs for only $99 through our online calendar: click here.