IV Therapies are a great way to replenish vital nutrients and vitamins and are a common therapy for those wanting to optimize their immune system, lower their cholesterol, detoxify, or simply feel and look more vibrant. It can also help with the nutritional recovery of those who were recently sick or injured. Balanced Medical Solutions in Hayward, California, offers a variety of different IV Therapies, including Vitamin Drip Therapies, and PlaqueXⓇ. To learn more about our IV Therapies, call or text us and request a consultation today.request an appointment
IV Therapies Q&A
What is IV Therapy?
There are many different therapies that are delivered intravenously at our clinic. The IVs contain a combination of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and/or other ingredients that provide many benefits to the human body. Although more and more celebrities confess to certain IV Therapies being one of their “secrets” to anti-aging and vitality, it is important to note that an optimal IV Therapy Plan is not the same for everyone. Which intravenous drips are best for you and how often you should receive treatment depends on your personal medical profile, your goals, and your desired outcomes. A personalized IV Therapy Plan may mean having only a few sessions to help recovery from a recent illness or bring down cholesterol levels, and some decide to have a nutritional or therapeutic IV’s as part of their weekly or monthly optimization and anti-aging routine.
What are IV Therapies meant to help with?
- Anti-Aging: Certain IV Therapies can soften and improve lines and wrinkles and help patients feel younger and have more vitality.
- Decalcification: Certain IV Therapies can decalcify the body, helping avoid problems like kidney stones.
- High Cholesterol: Certain IV Therapies can dissolve arterial plaque and can help with atherosclerosis and greatly reduce HDL levels.
- Removal of Toxins: Certain IV Therapies can clean toxic metals, such as lead, from the blood.
- Nutritional Support: Certain IV Therapies can help boost the health of those who are undernourished due to recent illness or surgery.
- Rehydration: Those who have suffered from dehydration can benefit from a quick rehydration IV to restore important electrolytes and vitamins.
What are the IV Therapies available at Balanced Medical Solutions?
- EDTA IV helps clean toxic metals, such as lead, from the blood.
- NAD IV, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a naturally occurring co-enzyme of niacin that helps cells in our bodies produce energy and can assist with brain function, DNA repair, and repair signals between molecules for cellular communication.
- Vitamin Drip Therapies
- Vitamin C Drip (ascorbic acid with glutathione)
- Myers Cocktail
- Rehydration Therapy
What can I expect from an IV Therapy consultation?
A consultation can help you learn more about our IV Therapies and whether or not they are a good fit for you. If you decide to move forward, you will be invited to come in person for a physical exam and have your blood drawn to assess your current overall health, including an analysis of your hormone levels. You will also be able to go into deeper depth about your personal goals and desired results with a medical provider. We then create a personalized treatment plan specific to your circumstances and body.
When you start an IV Therapy with us, follow up office visits and it’s only $99 for any required bloodwork at your initial evaluation and any needed follow-up labs, if done at our clinic. The practice also offers very competitive rates on all its IV Therapies to make these beneficial therapies as accessible as possible for everyone in our community.
Request an appointment now through our online calendar, click here.